Maine Historical Society trustee Noni Ames recently made our
day year DECADE by fulfilling longtime wishes of staff members, MHS facilities renters, caterers, and anyone else who has ever had a reason to utilize the kitchen in our main administration building.
Her generous donation of a new refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, coffee urn, and serving platters means we were able to cross these much-needed purchases off our “Wish List.” Thanks, Noni!
Another big thank you goes to trustee Charles Stanhope who supplied us with some much needed tools and equipment–a pressure washer, a leaf blower, and a power tool set. Woo-hoo!
This is our current Wish List:
- A new oven for the kitchen
- A new or gently used sofa for the kitchen
- Recent-model computers (Mac or Windows) and printers in good working condition
- An Oriental rug, 5 x 10 feet, for the Library entrance
- Area rugs in good condition
- Adjustable office chairs
If you interested in granting a wish by making a tax-deductible donation of one of these items to MHS, please contact Development Director Deb Stone at 774-1822 ext. 231 or email email@example.com.
We will be forever grateful!