Have you thought about becoming a Maine Historical Society member but haven’t quite gotten motivated to sign up? Now’s the time: Our Summer Fun Membership Contest could end up paying you dividends. Sign up by September 30, 2012, and you’ll be entered to win a $100 gift card from TD Bank!*
Maine Historical Society membership pays plenty of dividends on its own. Consider these benefits:
- Free admission to the changing exhibits in the MHS museum and to the Wadsworth-Longfellow House and Garden, a National Historic Landmark.
- Invitations to exhibit openings, member parties, lectures, trips, and special programs of all ages.
- Access to the Brown Research Library, reference staff, and online databases.
- Subscriptions to the Maine History journal, the only periodical dedicated to emerging scholarship on Maine history, and to our quarterly newsletter.
- A 10% discount in the Museum Store and online store, personalized research services, and historic image reproductions on Vintage Maine Images.
- The knowledge that your support is helping to preserve Maine’s historical and cultural heritage.
- Friend level members and above receive free admission and other reciprocal benefits at over 500 museums nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Museum Program.
For more information or to sign up online, visit our membership page. Or you can contact Jennifer Blodgett, Membership Coordinator, at 774-1822 x216
* Only new members who pay dues by September 30, 2012, are eligible to win.